Costumes for Les Miserables the musical

  • luvrsofsunydale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hey,

      I costumed Les Mis at my school earlier this year, these are some
      pictures of some of the costumes. i have almost all of them
      photgraphed on the actors, just haven't put them online yet. If
      anyone is costuming this period, is intrested in the show or the
      costumes or the period or my own opion on how to approach costuming
      this HUGE (and when i say huge i mean we had a 58 person cast and
      everyone had at least 2 full costume changes if not more and everyone
      had lots of changing accesories) scale production with limited
      resources let me know and i'll provide a list of things i did and
      wish i hadn't done, things i wish i'd done and things i did that
      helped. This is only the second show i've done costumes for and the
      first show that i've done the costumes alone, i had a little training
      by the senior who was in charge last year but i was pretty much 'on
      my own' (chuckle chuckle if you are a fan of the show). So yeah.
      anyone have anything to say about anything i'm all ears.

      take a look: http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?
      &collid=533557960203&page=1&sort_order=0

      if your intrested in seeing more let me know so that i can know if
      its worth putting the rest online. there are also some on stage
      pictures and i must say that the whore costumes look more impressive
      when you are watching the scene on stage.

      ciao for now,
      Abby