Re: costume school

  • lily marlene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Thanks so much to all of you that helped me looking for some info about costumes schools in NYC.
      Purchase course is really amazing... I'll try to enter on it, will tell if succesfully!
      best regards and happy 2005!!

      patricia

      erica_holz2000 <erica_holz2000@...> wrote:

      SUNY Purchase.... you have a choice between costume design and
      costume construction. It is in the Design Technology Program within
      the Theatre Arts and Film Conservatory. Its an amazing program!
      visit www.purchase.edu for more info!