Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Moths

  • D.Hartshorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2004
      I usually pack my clothing away with ceder chips and clove in a plastic container.
      I also have a big room filled with hanging clothing and wonder if burning any incense would work since I have alot of differnt types except for Franincense and Myrrh.
      Also if any of you are looking for the sage bundles let me know as I have a line on the larger ones for only $4 which is cheaper than most places around here
      With Warmest Regards
      Dianne

      Not All Who Wander Are Lost
      J.R.R. Tolkien