tutu advice

  • Mom IS my real name
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      I need advice: I'm looking at a professional tutu from WearMoi UK
      built on a nylon bodice as a less expensive alternative to a
      purchased boned, faille bodice and tutu from PrimaDonna Tutus in
      California. I've bought leotards and unitards from WearMoi UK before
      and the quality is amazing, but I still hesitate over a nylon tutu
      bodice. I don't have the time or people to build the numbers I need
      myself, so I have to purchase something. The difference in cost will
      be about 110. per tutu (I need 22). I just can't decide which is the
      better long-term investment... any advice?

      Janelle
    • Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
        Hi Janelle,

        Another source you may want to check out is "neder1799" on eBay (also
        has an eBay store called "Cameo Dancewear"). I bought a tutu w/ satin
        basque for my daughter which was only $100+/-. They also sell
        complete tutus, with bodice. We're really happy with the quality of
        their work.

        Hope this helps,
        ~Mary

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Mom IS my real name"