  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      > From: lily marlene <funky_costumes@...>
      > Subject: costume schools in NY
      >

      > Next March I'm going to move to NY.
      > Anyone can inform me of best schools/interesting schools
      > to study a MA or B or make any workshop about costumes on
      > cinema? Even costume history or costume theory or
      > whatever about costume?? Anyone knows good places to
      > learn all about it? Museums, theaters, cinemas
      > workshops...

      I don't know about costumes in specific, but NYU has an
      outstanding program in general in regards to Theater. They
      are also somewhat pricey...don't know if that's a
      consideration or not. I'm not from that part of the
      country, so aside from reputation, I don't have much
      specific info...

      =====
      Curtis Kidd

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com