costume schools in NY

  • lily marlene
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Next March I'm going to move to NY.
      Anyone can inform me of best schools/interesting schools to study a MA or B or make any workshop about costumes on cinema? Even costume history or costume theory or whatever about costume?? Anyone knows good places to learn all about it? Museums, theaters, cinemas workshops...

      Thanks so much to all can provide me some info!

      All the best
      patricia