Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: good fake fur online

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hi,

      Did you see this? http://store.yahoo.com/phoenixtextiles/fabric-apparel---fashion-fabrics-faux-fur-fabric-minky-micro-plush.html

      It's Barbie Pink alright! :)

      Chris G.

      amy kucharik <amykucharik@...> wrote:

      Hi Spidra,

      I assume you'd be familiar with Mendel's on Haight Street... I've bought some faux fur online from them, and was pleased with the quality and service. They have many colors, and at 16.98/yard for the short pile and $22.98/yard for the long pile (what I bought), the prices are probably pretty average (at least in my experience). They carry both light pink and hot pink -- both of which are Barbie-friendly shades!

      http://www.mendels.com/fur_solids.html

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT