  • Julia Logan Trimarco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hello, I'm a new member to The Costumer's Manifesto.My name is Julia Logan
      Trimarco, I'm a designer and technician, and I have an MFA from Purchase
      College. I mainly make costumes for professional theatre, but I am
      interested in hearing about any questions and opportunities in related
      areas, such as film, T.V., fashion, and the world of historical reenactment.
      In the future, look for Renaissance, etc. garb under the name of
      "Greensleeves" by Jypsie Designs, for now, I build costumes for custom
      orders only.
      Thanks!
      Julia Logan Trimarco
      PS. I can also be reached at jypsiedesign@...