Christmas Savings from The Turkish Emporium

  • The Turkish Emporium
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2004
      Dear All,
      Did you know that according to Turkish legend, Father Christmas, or St.
      Nicholas, was actually born in Turkey! For this reason we are offering all
      our loyal customers the following exclusive discount!

      Just quote YILSON10 on checkout to get $10 off any order over $50. Be sure
      to check out all our other bargains at The Emporium!
      Sincerely,

      The Team
      The Turkish Emporium
      email: mail@...