New Stuff on Manifesto Site

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2004
      I've just put up some new pages of rare prints on the Costumers
      Manifesto Site, including "The Book of the Ranks and Dignities of
      British Society", A book from 1809 showing and describing the uniforms
      worn by peers, judges, admirals, generals, clergy and court dress, a
      booklet of Roman Secret Religious Fraternity Costumes of the 19th
      Century in hand-colored plates, 11 hand tinted images of Regional
      Dress, c.1795 from an unknown Travel Book, and Clerical Dress of the
      1st Half of the 19th Century from an old Encyclopedia Plate, Includes
      Greek Orthodox, Armenian, Catholic, Lutheran and Islamic examples. To
      go to the links for these new pages go to http://www.costumes.org/new.htm

      I also wish to remind everyone that buying your Holiday presents
      through the "Gift Store" at the Manifesto
      http://www.costumes.org/store/100pages/giftstore.htm sends a kickback
      to me to help keep paying for my horribly expensive server. The
      "Store" has affiliate links to Amazon.com, JoAnn's, Hot Topic and
      Torrid among others, so if you were planning to shop for anything
      there, please do so by entering through this portal. I have also
      added several new products to the Manifesto store at Cafe Press,
      including a costume calendar and "I Make Clothes for Imaginary
      People" buttons: http://www.cafepress.com/thecostumersman

      ---Tara Maginnis http://costumes.org