Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Seeking rental contract template

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      Are you sure? The Erie Playhouse in Erie, PA just did it
      two months ago.

      Jessica

      > The Kalamazoo Civic Theatre is the first community
      > theatre to be
      > licensed by Disney to produce Beauty & the Beast.

      =====
      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Donna McKenna
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Siebel San
        <siebelsan@y...> wrote:
        > Are you sure? The Erie Playhouse in Erie, PA just did it
        > two months ago.
        >
        >Jessica, the Kalamazoo Civic was the first to be *licensed*, but not
        necessarily the first one to actually put the show up. We've been
        working on the logistics of this show for 2 years and were the first
        to be licensed. How was the show in Erie?

        Donna
        The gal from Kalamazoo

        > > The Kalamazoo Civic Theatre is the first community
        > > theatre to be
        > > licensed by Disney to produce Beauty & the Beast.
        >
        > =====
        > Visit my website! www.geocities.com/imaginations_flight/
        > http://my.yahoo.com
      • Kroppinkaren
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2004
          Hi, I am doing the Sound of Music next year and think I will really need to
          be more organized for this complicated costuming. Does anyone have a blank
          template for a plot or blank measurement charts or anything that might help
          me organize this large cast and costumes? I can accept document for word,
          excell or PDF.

          I really appreciate any help.

          Thanks,

          Karen

        • Carla Pollard
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2004
            Many sites out there with measurement charts. Start by typing costume plots on Google where you can get one of those too. Watching the film would also help a bit.
            Hi, I am doing the Sound of Music next year and think I will really need to
            be more organized for this complicated costuming. Does anyone have a blank
            template for a plot or blank measurement charts or anything that might help
            me organize this large cast and costumes? I can accept document for word,
            excell or PDF.

            I really appreciate any help.

            Thanks,

            Karen

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Theresa Roden
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2004
              I just put the measurement chart blank that I use when taking measurements for my clients. It has a whole lot of measurements, but I only use the ones I really need for any given project. It's done in Word 97 so you can easily adapt it to your own uses.

              Theresa R.

              Kroppinkaren <gregorysmom@...> wrote:

              Hi, I am doing the Sound of Music next year and think I will really need to
              be more organized for this complicated costuming. Does anyone have a blank
              template for a plot or blank measurement charts or anything that might help
              me organize this large cast and costumes? I can accept document for word,
              excell or PDF.

              I really appreciate any help.

              Thanks,

              Karen

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Siebel San
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 14, 2004
                > > Are you sure? The Erie Playhouse in Erie, PA just did
                > it
                > > two months ago.
                > >
                > >Jessica, the Kalamazoo Civic was the first to be
                > *licensed*, but not
                > necessarily the first one to actually put the show up.
                > We've been
                > working on the logistics of this show for 2 years and
                > were the first
                > to be licensed. How was the show in Erie?

                Oh sorry, my mistake...Unfortunately, I never actually got
                the chance to see the show. I've only read the reviews and
                articles about it in the local paper, but everything I've
                read told me it was absolutely fantastic.
                Jess

                =====
                http://my.yahoo.com
              • balazssavelli
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 26, 2005
                  -Hi, I did the Sound of music last Summer. I can give you my own
                  plot. I still have most of the costumes too if you are interested in
                  my design ideas, I will be happy to help.