Re: Dye Vat

  • mborzoi
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "skstuble"
      <skstuble@y...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I have just begun a quest to purchase a dye vat for my university
      > costume shop.

      I worked at the University of Iowa Theater Costume Shop for awhile in
      the early 90's. They had a Steam Heated 60 gal dye vat. It was
      wonderful. I know the woman in charge (Bonnie) of the shop was the
      one who bought it & I recently saw information indicating she was
      still running the shop. She was always willing to help & share
      information.

      Michelle