Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Help I need a professional Advisor

  • sherman, talley and raymond
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2004
      Yes DePaul is letting me put together my own syllabus and direction. Its
      awesome.
      I found at Harvard University a museum studies program for distance
      education.
      I have a complete two year intensive that I designed that comes up to and
      beyond requirements. Including Studio art courses.
      To fulfill the requirement for a professional advisor I took a different
      avenue. Internships at different museums. So far two are in the bag.
      email me off topic and I can give you more information on what you need!
      julie