Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: where can I buy buckram?

  • Heidi Horan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi there. Your buckram replacement sounds
      fascinating. I would be interested in the distributor
      list and also samples. My address is: Heidi J.
      Horan, 8711 N. Pinery Pkwy., Parker CO 80134-5732. I
      am a milliner and am also interested in copying some
      hat blocks and have been looking for the very type of
      thing you are talking about. Thanks so much. Best
      regards. Heidi J. Horan

      http://greetings.yahoo.com