The things you learn on here...

  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      > From: "Carla Pollard" <cpollard929@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: Black Tights
      >
      > guess it was too quick of a search. this is one of my
      > favorites sources on the net.
      > http://www.alansloane.com/

      That's good to know! We've always ordered stuff from their
      catalog, which has an email address but no website listed.
      Of course, the catalog is almost a year old, so they may
      have changed that; but I'm glad to have a web address for
      them so I can stay up-to-date easier!

      =====
      Curtis Kidd

      http://my.yahoo.com