Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] black tights

  • Theresa Roden
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
      Are they for male or female? Check out Felix Needleworthy's stuff at <needleworthy.com> Although primarily designed for men, I've worn them a number of years for Bristol RenFaire. Comfortable and long wearing.
      Theresa

      Rhonda Kirkpatrick-Griffith <rhonda@...> wrote:

      I'm looking for a source for heavy weight black tights, something that will
      be completely non-see-through. Anyone have a good source?

      thanks
      rhonda kirkpatrick-griffith
      Griffith & Hills, Designers for Theatre
      www.designersfortheatre.com