man's white suit

  • Ann Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      I need a 30's (or thereabouts) style white or slightly off-white suit, linen
      or lightweight material for an opera production. It can be single or double
      breasted, but must be a white or pale ivory, -- not a beige! Size 40 L. I
      need to have it by early January. Does anyone working or familiar with any
      good suppliers know of one to rent? or where I might be able to purchase one
      this time of year? I'd be much obliged.
      You can e-mail me on anniain@... Thanks!
      Ann