CSU- Long Beach conservation and collection program

  • kwanyinkitten
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2001
      Hi Everyone!
      I was wondering if anyone has attended the CSU conservation and
      collection management program or has any opinions about it. I have a
      BFA in Theater Design and am interested in pursuing conservation and
      collection management as a new career direction, but I'm weary of
      anything that isn't an actual degree. Any info would be great. If you
      don't want to post for everyone to read, e-mail me at
      kwanyinkitten@.... Thanks!!!!