Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] where can I buy buckram?

Expand Messages
  • Sarah Anne Smith
    the best price I ve found is $4 a yard, at www.judithm.com . :-) ... ===== ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Science does not know its debt to
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2001
    • 0 Attachment
      the best price I've found is $4 a yard, at
      www.judithm.com . :-)

      --- jehanness <jehanness@...> wrote:
      > Hello- Does anyone know of a mail order or online
      > catalog where I can
      > buy buckram? (Used in hatmaking mostly, I've been
      > told.) I'd like to
      > experiment with it making masks.
      > -jehanness (www.sanssoucistudios.com)
      >
      >
      >


      =====
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Science does not know its debt to imagination."
      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

      __________________________________________________
      Do You Yahoo!?
      Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of
      your unique holiday gifts! Buy at http://shopping.yahoo.com
      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • fossil73
      ... Looking for Buckram? For mask making? I work for the manufacturer...... so no doubt biased.....but have you heard about or tried FOSSHAPE? Currently used
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., Sarah Anne Smith <konzamoon@y...>
        wrote:
        >
        > the best price I've found is $4 a yard, at
        > www.judithm.com . :-)
        >
        > --- jehanness <jehanness@y...> wrote:
        > > Hello- Does anyone know of a mail order or online
        > > catalog where I can
        > > buy buckram? (Used in hatmaking mostly, I've been
        > > told.) I'd like to
        > > experiment with it making masks.
        > > -jehanness (www.sanssoucistudios.com)

        Looking for Buckram? For mask making? I work for the
        manufacturer...... so no doubt biased.....but have you heard about or
        tried FOSSHAPE?
        Currently used by costumers and prop people at major theme parks,
        theatres etc. and being called the "buckram replacement".
        All synthetic, safe and easy to use via heat activation (steam
        iron,costume steamer or hot air gun).
        We now have several distributors nationwide that you can phone or
        order via their web site. Feel free to email or phone me. I'll send
        you a distributor list and or send you info/samples to play with etc.
        Have other thermoformable products as well that unfortunately only a
        few people know about.
        B.Jeffrey
        Foss Mfg. Co.
        bjeffrey@...
        800-746-4018
        > >
        > >
        > >
        >
        >
        > =====
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        > "Science does not know its debt to imagination."
        > -Ralph Waldo Emerson
        >
        > __________________________________________________
        > Do You Yahoo!?
        > Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of
        > your unique holiday gifts! Buy at http://shopping.yahoo.com
        > or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Heidi Horan
        Hi there. Your buckram replacement sounds fascinating. I would be interested in the distributor list and also samples. My address is: Heidi J. Horan, 8711
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
        • 0 Attachment
          Hi there. Your buckram replacement sounds
          fascinating. I would be interested in the distributor
          list and also samples. My address is: Heidi J.
          Horan, 8711 N. Pinery Pkwy., Parker CO 80134-5732. I
          am a milliner and am also interested in copying some
          hat blocks and have been looking for the very type of
          thing you are talking about. Thanks so much. Best
          regards. Heidi J. Horan
          --- fossil73 <bjeffrey@...> wrote:
          > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., Sarah Anne Smith
          > <konzamoon@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > the best price I've found is $4 a yard, at
          > > www.judithm.com . :-)
          > >
          > > --- jehanness <jehanness@y...> wrote:
          > > > Hello- Does anyone know of a mail order or
          > online
          > > > catalog where I can
          > > > buy buckram? (Used in hatmaking mostly, I've
          > been
          > > > told.) I'd like to
          > > > experiment with it making masks.
          > > > -jehanness (www.sanssoucistudios.com)
          >
          > Looking for Buckram? For mask making? I work for the
          >
          > manufacturer...... so no doubt biased.....but have
          > you heard about or
          > tried FOSSHAPE?
          > Currently used by costumers and prop people at major
          > theme parks,
          > theatres etc. and being called the "buckram
          > replacement".
          > All synthetic, safe and easy to use via heat
          > activation (steam
          > iron,costume steamer or hot air gun).
          > We now have several distributors nationwide that you
          > can phone or
          > order via their web site. Feel free to email or
          > phone me. I'll send
          > you a distributor list and or send you info/samples
          > to play with etc.
          > Have other thermoformable products as well that
          > unfortunately only a
          > few people know about.
          > B.Jeffrey
          > Foss Mfg. Co.
          > bjeffrey@...
          > 800-746-4018
          > > >
          > > >
          > > >
          > >
          > >
          > > =====
          > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          > > "Science does not know its debt to imagination."
          > > -Ralph Waldo Emerson
          > >
          > > __________________________________________________
          > > Do You Yahoo!?
          > > Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for
          > all of
          > > your unique holiday gifts! Buy at
          > http://shopping.yahoo.com
          > > or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
          >
          >


          __________________________________________________
          Do You Yahoo!?
          Send your FREE holiday greetings online!
          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.