Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Top Hat

  • FairieSeemstress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
      Dear John,
      Have you tried www.invernesscapes.co.uk ? though they might be a little out
      of your price range, they are really nice. And of course making one out of a
      couple yds of black or gray wool fabric would be a cinch, put a little self
      adhesive interfacing in the collar and your good to go! also a lot of scottish
      sellers have them! happy hunting!
      -Crystal

    • Brian Jeffrey
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
        For that Top Hat I would check out www.gladhatter.net . And I liked that line about the football team ........but doesn't that sound familiar.

        The Thermoman of Dazian

        Brian Jeffrey

        www.dazian.com

      • David
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
          For a recent production of Sweet Charity we had to buy a collapsible
          top hat and found a pretty good quality one at a Magician Supply store
          in Toronto - not GREAT quality - but good enough for the stage. It ran
          about $85.00 as opposed to the $250 we would have had to spend for a
          real one. Hope this helps.