1830's Bell Crown Top Hat

  • overpeckus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      I was playing around with some rough out leather the other day and
      wound up with a servicable bell crown top hat in the style of the
      1830's. I would like to wear it to a reenactment but I can't find any
      documentation for it. My instinct tells me that such a thing could
      have existed in that period (after all I made one) I would sure
      appreciate any references to homemade or commercial leather top hats
      of the period. Thanks...Dan