  • Jackie Mullen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      I don't have suggestions on quality, you are right,
      many of the little hats you find in the craft stores
      aren't the highest quality. But I did want to say
      that any stray had, made from straw - as opposed to
      that fake plastic straw - can be dyed with Rit dye.
      For something as small as a doll's hat you can dip it
      in a dye bath. Just be careful when drying to not
      pull it out of shape...you might need to set it on a
      ball or a doll's head if the brim is shaped in any
      way.

      jackie

      but I want a better quality, and more

      http://vote.yahoo.com