Layer cartridge pleating?

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Does any know if it is period for an underskirt to be cartridge
      pleated and the over skirt is cartridge pleated? Would you use a bum
      roll, or is there a better way to control the weight or "puff" at the
      waist? Just curious. :)

      Thank you once again,
      Kimberly
    • Ken & Patricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        > Does any know if it is period for an underskirt to be
        > cartridge pleated and the over skirt is cartridge pleated?
        > Would you use a bum roll, or is there a better way to control
        > the weight or "puff" at the waist? Just curious. :)
        >
        > Thank you once again,
        > Kimberly

        I wouldn't do it. Too much bulk, waste of material, and time. The bum roll is used to help
        with the weight of the skirts.

        Patricia