"Body" suits

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      I've seen references to sewn suits and see pictures of same but is
      there any book or website that gives tips/steps on the 'how to do it'
      side? The 'sew for muscles and shape' thing makes sense but I'm not
      certain just *how* to go about that.

      -RD

      > -- "catslave54" <zimmermanel@m...> wrote:
      >
      > I made fat suits way back when by using two xxl white t-
      > shirts,sewing around the neck and sleeves,and, stuffing up through
      > the bottom, the whole thing with shredded foam,then stitching it
      > closed. You can distribute the foam where you want it: belly, boobs,
      > hips. The whole thing can be thrown in the washer and dryer over and
      > over.You can dye the shirts to a skin tone and under stitch a navel
      > or whatever. The only downside is pulling it on over your head each
      > time. But they were cheap and held up forever!You could stuff pants
      > the same way for baggy legs and butts...
    • vicky taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
        Great idea thanks, I have half made one already by sewing pockets into the skin and stuffing them with wadding and rice but yoiiur idea sounds much easier so I might do this for the second one and see which works best.

        Thanks for your suggestion and to everyone else who replied to my weird plea! I will try and get a photo sorted once I'm finished.

        catslave54 <zimmermanel@...> wrote:
        I made fat suits way back when by using two xxl white t-
        shirts,sewing around the neck and sleeves,and, stuffing up through
        the bottom, the whole thing with shredded foam,then stitching it
        closed. You can distribute the foam where you want it: belly, boobs,
        hips. The whole thing can be thrown in the washer and dryer over and
        over.You can dye the shirts to a skin tone and under stitch a navel
        or whatever. The only downside is pulling it on over your head each
        time. But they were cheap and held up forever!You could stuff pants
        the same way for baggy legs and butts...

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT