Info about Touring Exhibits

  • thecostumersmanifesto
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2001
      The Western Reserve Historical Society has made a series of
      historical/literary topic exhibits featuring costumes from recent
      "period" films and interactive computer displays. They will be
      showing them in succession in their museum in Ohio, and then offering
      them for other venues to tour. As a Costume Society Member I was sent
      a copy of the gorgeous brochure they have for this, and so I went to
      the WRHS site to find out if they had an online brochure too. Happily
      they do at
      http://www.wrhs.org/travelingexhibit/intro.html
      Plus here http://www.wrhs.org/current/fiendishfashions.htm they have a
      page on their current exhibit.