Turkish Emporium's new site

  • The Turkish Emporium
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Hello to all our friends at Yahoo Groups.

      I just wanted to let you know our new site is up and running at
      www.turkish-emporium.com

      The site has two new features you may be interested in, especially if
      you are a vendor or belly dance related site owner - a new affiliates
      scheme and easy to use wholesale account feature.

      For all our loyal customers we are offering 10% off all retail prices
      for the next week - Enter coupon code 'fallemp1' at checkout.

      Best regards,

      Andrew

      The Turkish Emporium
      Belly Dance Costumes, Accessories and Gift Ideas

      mail@...

      www.turkish-emporium.com