New Pages on the Costumer's Manifesto

  • TheCostumer Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2000
    • christie
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2000
        1. Introduction:
        Hello group, I've been a lurker for a few months now and I thought I would
        step out of the shadows for a moment to see if anyone can help me (us).
        I am a junior at Immaculata College here in Pennsylvania, major is Fashion
        Marketing, I volunteer in the Costume and Textiles dept at the Philadelphia
        Museum of Art, so my love is more for the actual historical costume pieces
        more then reproduction..
        ANYWAY...
        to my original point.

        My school is looking for someone to teach Costume history, so if you know
        anyone in our area (the school is actually in West Chester Pa)let me know,
        I can give you the email address of our head of the dept.

        #2. I was curious if anyone could offer some adivce, knowledge or input.
        Suppose I wanted to be a professor... what does it require? (besides better
        spelling then what I already have).

        Thank you
        Christie
      • adrienne wellisch
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
          Hi, I just joined the group and tried to post
          messages, but none of them appeared! What's wrong?

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail