Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] ADDITIONAL PHOTOES FROM ALEXANDRE VASSILIEV EXPO IN SYDNEY

  • Dianne Hartshorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001
      Alexandre,
      Thank you so very much for sharing your photos.  They are absolutley beautiful.  I was wondering how I can get larger views of the pic.  especially from the 1840s to about the 1920s.  I do historic reenactments and oftentimes the photos that we find first of are not in color and detail.  Thank you again for sharing.  I want at least one of each!!!!
      HERE ARE SOME DRESSES IN DETAIL AND MORE CLOTHES TO SEE FROM THE SAME SHOW IN SYDNEY TAFE MUSEUM LAST AUGUST,

      WARMEST REGARDS

      ALEXANDRE

    • Becky's naked email
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001
        HERE ARE SOME DRESSES IN DETAIL AND MORE CLOTHES TO
        SEE FROM THE SAME SHOW IN SYDNEY TAFE MUSEUM LAST
        AUGUST

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • Becky's naked email
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001
          HERE ARE SOME DRESSES IN DETAIL AND MORE CLOTHES TO
          SEE FROM THE SAME SHOW IN SYDNEY TAFE MUSEUM LAST
          AUGUST

          Is it possible to get high on emails? Just wondering
          because this one has made me buzz...

          Becky

          http://greetings.yahoo.com