ADDITIONAL PHOTOES FROM ALEXANDRE VASSILIEV EXPO IN SYDNEY

  • Alexandre Vassiliev
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001

      HERE ARE SOME DRESSES IN DETAIL AND MORE CLOTHES TO SEE FROM THE SAME SHOW IN SYDNEY TAFE MUSEUM LAST AUGUST,

      WARMEST REGARDS

      ALEXANDRE

    • Dianne Hartshorn
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001
        Alexandre,
        Thank you so very much for sharing your photos.  They are absolutley beautiful.  I was wondering how I can get larger views of the pic.  especially from the 1840s to about the 1920s.  I do historic reenactments and oftentimes the photos that we find first of are not in color and detail.  Thank you again for sharing.  I want at least one of each!!!!
        HERE ARE SOME DRESSES IN DETAIL AND MORE CLOTHES TO SEE FROM THE SAME SHOW IN SYDNEY TAFE MUSEUM LAST AUGUST,

        WARMEST REGARDS

        ALEXANDRE

      • Becky's naked email
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001
          HERE ARE SOME DRESSES IN DETAIL AND MORE CLOTHES TO
          SEE FROM THE SAME SHOW IN SYDNEY TAFE MUSEUM LAST
          AUGUST

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • Becky's naked email
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001
            HERE ARE SOME DRESSES IN DETAIL AND MORE CLOTHES TO
            SEE FROM THE SAME SHOW IN SYDNEY TAFE MUSEUM LAST
            AUGUST

            Is it possible to get high on emails? Just wondering
            because this one has made me buzz...

            Becky

            http://greetings.yahoo.com