Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] question for sunflower

  • Theresa Roden
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001

      >sunflower,
      >i am doing a marketing project in my fashion class and most of the
      >questions
      >are money related. i'm trying to sell my line of 20th century women's
      >fashions. your response to raven was this:
      >
      >"What I was told was to price ALL the materials you are going to use, add
      >30-50% then figure out what your time is worth, ex: est.hourly rate."
      >

      >lisa

      Price of materials plus 30-50% of that cost to cover unexpected additions to
      supplies. Example: Materials for a project cost $100. You would add
      $33-$50 to cover the cost of unforeseen trips to the store to pick up more
      trim or additional lining or whatever because of miscalculations or
      contstruction mistakes.

      Theresa

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
        thanks very much :)