Chemises for sale!

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
      Allo all!

      I have two chemises just laying around looking for owners.
      They are both the same style, long-sleeved, full-length,
      and will he hemmed to your height. They are cut very full,
      and will fit XS through 2 or 3 XL (we are talking a full 50
      inch bust/hip accommodation!) They are a very simple
      style, suitable for most Medieval/Renaissance/Colonial
      get-ups, or just a very comfortable nightgown or
      house-dress. Your choice of elastic or drawstring neck and
      cuffs.

      One is pure white satin, very smooth and shimmery. Perfect
      for the upper class. Can be machine washed, but hand
      washing and line drying reccommended. $45

      The other is pure white, 100% cotton. Completely machine
      washable and dryable! $35

      If interested, please email me at PalaisGarnier@...

      Thanks!
      Jessie

      =====
      - - - - - - - - - -

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Theresa Roden
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001

        >sunflower,
        >i am doing a marketing project in my fashion class and most of the
        >questions
        >are money related. i'm trying to sell my line of 20th century women's
        >fashions. your response to raven was this:
        >
        >"What I was told was to price ALL the materials you are going to use, add
        >30-50% then figure out what your time is worth, ex: est.hourly rate."
        >

        >lisa

        Price of materials plus 30-50% of that cost to cover unexpected additions to
        supplies. Example: Materials for a project cost $100. You would add
        $33-$50 to cover the cost of unforeseen trips to the store to pick up more
        trim or additional lining or whatever because of miscalculations or
        contstruction mistakes.

        Theresa

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
          thanks very much :)