Spot removal suggestions

  • catslave54
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I have used the sun for many impossible and "past hope" items. You
      need to lay it single layer over the lawn or a bush. The chlorophyll
      action will get the stain out. It takes a couple of days, but it
      works.Now if it's REALLY something TERRIBLE, like ink, I would go
      with Amodex.They don't have a website, but their number is 1-203-335-
      1255 to find a local supplier. This stuff is AMAZING!!!Old
      stains,too! And very gentle.You can even use it on stains on your
      hands!Try looking on Google. Lots of pen and office supply places
      carry it.