Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Custom Gloviers/glovemakers

  • Andrea Luciano
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2004
      Lacrasia Gloves, I believe, does custom work -- they're located at 304 Fifth Avenue (c.31st Street) in NYC -- the phone book here lists a toll-free number -- 888/524- 5683 -- and a local number -- 212/695-0347. Hope this helps.......

      Andrea -- NYC
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2004
        I've gotten gloves from Linda Lorraine. She's in the SF Bay Area, but
        maybe she knows someone working in NYC.

        http://www.feri.com/llgloves/