Re: Hi Dawn

  • kaijugal@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., "Rose" <rosefee@c...> wrote:
      > I am pretty new here too,
      > I got into sewing also cause I am about the same propotioned as you
      > and to find soemthing decent in a good Price range for our kind of
      > Body heck thats almost impossible.
      > Anymore I sew for myself, yes, and I am more concentratet on Old
      > Fashion Clothes/Midevil Clothing/ Middle ages.
      > I love that Style and the flowing and just the overall awe!!
      > Anyhow I am Rose, 35, married for the 2nd time and very happy.
      > But I wouldn't consider myself as a Monster nnnoopppeee!! :)
      >
      > Rose

      Hi Rose. :) Thanks for saying "hi". I was making midevil clothing quite heavily during my high school days as I was a memeber of the SCA.
      Unfortuantely I gave all that up to move to a new city to go to college. ( Classical Animation -Sheridan ). That's when my fancy turned to building
      monsters. :)

      Yes there is definately a lack of intresting clothing for deluxe model ladies. There seems to be more stick insects ( size 0 - 2 ) than ever
      running around (at least in to Toronto area ), and thus their fashions are permiating our clothing industry. Also we have a high
      proportion of chineese in our area and thier fashions are beautiful but seem to be cut strangely. (the pants are always too short and the
      dresses have no bust room!. < rueful laugh>

      Ah well!
      Very nice to meet you.
      < courtsies >

      - Kaijugal ( Kaiju is Japanese for "monster" BTW)
      I guess I'm more of a Daikaiju... ( giant monster..) < giggles >