HI - I'm new here....and I'm a monster

  • kaijugal@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi,

      My name is Dawn and I'm costuming obsessive.....
      ( What? This isn't costumers annoynomus? Ah well....) :)

      Hello. Nice to be here. I hope I can learn a few new tricks from you talented people. :) I don't even offically know
      how to sew. ( I fake it, it's all done with smoke and mirrors. )

      My specialty is large monster and construct costumes, partially because that's where my intrest lies, and partially
      because I'm not one of the blessedly petite few. ( woe-is-me..the 5ft, 200lb,DD curse )
      Let me just say for the record that wearing platforms or stilts inside a monster suit will do wonders that nothing
      can do when wearing a ball gown. Of course when one's wearing a monster suit, men generally aren't intrested in
      how long your legs are anymore! < wry grin >

      I posted a picture of my "stuff" in the photo area. I hope that's allowed.
      There is also one on my profile.

      Thanks for reading this post :)
      Cheers!
      - Kaijugal

      * if there is anyone here specifically intrested in Monster Costumes
      please feel free to visit us at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonsterCostumeMakers