  • Aurora Celeste
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
      Because if Karen didn't send it herself, the company is using spyware
      and a kind of virus (not a harmful kind, but if it can find your email
      and send to your contacts automatically, it IS a virus) to contact
      people. You'll have to decide for yourself if you want to do business
      with a company that involves itself in such questionable practices.
      It IS possible that the company had nothing to do with it, but not
      likely, especially with such a specific email.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
        Thats true. Thank you for the advice
        With Warmest Regards
        Dianne

        Not All Who Wander Are Lost
        J.R.R. Tolkien

        I was checking my e-mail and was surprised to see this e-mail that I
        supposedly sent... I didn't. I reccomend NOT going to this site and I will
        try to see what on my computer caused this, sorry!!!!
        -The REAL Karen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor