Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] gypsy

  • Theresa Roden
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 1:36 PM
      Try searching on "Romany costume" rather than gypsy costume. You might find some things that way.

      Theresa

      Casey Johnston <rose_leigh_987@...> wrote:
      Hi, I am researching ideas for a halloween party costume and I am interested in the character of a gypsy something alike esmeralda in the hunchback of notre dame, but most of my research for costume ideas has led to belly dancing outfits which is not the look I am looking for. Any helpfull tips or websites would be much appreciated thank you!
      Roselyn

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • krhansn@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 2:03 PM
        YOu might want to look at Simplicity 9966:
        http://www.simplicity.com/index.cfm?page=thumbnail.cfm&cat=4&type=19&sec=0&id=59&StartRow=21
        You could dress it up alot.
        -Kate