gypsy

  • Casey Johnston
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi, I am researching ideas for a halloween party costume and I am interested in the character of a gypsy something alike esmeralda in the hunchback of notre dame, but most of my research for costume ideas has led to belly dancing outfits which is not the look I am looking for. Any helpfull tips or websites would be much appreciated thank you!
      Roselyn

    • Theresa Roden
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
        Try searching on "Romany costume" rather than gypsy costume. You might find some things that way.

        Theresa

        Casey Johnston <rose_leigh_987@...> wrote:
        Hi, I am researching ideas for a halloween party costume and I am interested in the character of a gypsy something alike esmeralda in the hunchback of notre dame, but most of my research for costume ideas has led to belly dancing outfits which is not the look I am looking for. Any helpfull tips or websites would be much appreciated thank you!
        Roselyn

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • krhansn@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
          YOu might want to look at Simplicity 9966:
          http://www.simplicity.com/index.cfm?page=thumbnail.cfm&cat=4&type=19&sec=0&id=59&StartRow=21
          You could dress it up alot.
          -Kate