RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 1043

  • Karen Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
      I was checking my e-mail and was surprised to see this e-mail that I
      supposedly sent... I didn't. I reccomend NOT going to this site and I will
      try to see what on my computer caused this, sorry!!!!
      -The REAL Karen

      >From: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      >To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 1043
      >Date: 31 Jul 2004 13:36:43 -0000
      >

      >There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Importan Notice
      > From: Karen <koalabar@...>

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:17:46 -0400
      > From: Karen <koalabar@...>
      >Subject: Importan Notice
      >
      >Hello Freinds
      >
      >As i was surfing yestarday I found intresting webpages. I would like to
      >share with my all friends and members in this group. Please have a look
      >www.indiabazaar.net
      >Thanks
      >
      >You can view this site at:
      >http://www.indiabazaar.net/
      >Thanks
      >
      >Karen

      >So where is your web site?
      >Visit http://www.earthlink.net/biz/hosting to build your own today!

      Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/
    • D. Hartshorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
        I visited the link. Please tell me why NOT to visit this site as I have contacted them in regards to possibly ordering wholesale from them
        With Warmest Regards
        Dianne

        Not All Who Wander Are Lost
        J.R.R. Tolkien
        I was checking my e-mail and was surprised to see this e-mail that I
        supposedly sent... I didn't. I reccomend NOT going to this site and I will
        try to see what on my computer caused this, sorry!!!!
        -The REAL Karen

        >From: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
        >To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 1043
        >Date: 31 Jul 2004 13:36:43 -0000
        >

        >There is 1 message in this issue.
        >
        >Topics in this digest:
        >
        > 1. Importan Notice
        > From: Karen <koalabar@...>

        >Message: 1
        > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:17:46 -0400
        > From: Karen <koalabar@...>
        >Subject: Importan Notice
        >
        >Hello Freinds
        >
        >As i was surfing yestarday I found intresting webpages. I would like to
        >share with my all friends and members in this group. Please have a look
        >www.indiabazaar.net
        >Thanks
        >
        >You can view this site at:
        >http://www.indiabazaar.net/
        >Thanks
        >
        >Karen

        >So where is your web site?
        >Visit http://www.earthlink.net/biz/hosting to build your own today!

        Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Aurora Celeste
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
          Because if Karen didn't send it herself, the company is using spyware
          and a kind of virus (not a harmful kind, but if it can find your email
          and send to your contacts automatically, it IS a virus) to contact
          people. You'll have to decide for yourself if you want to do business
          with a company that involves itself in such questionable practices.
          It IS possible that the company had nothing to do with it, but not
          likely, especially with such a specific email.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
            Thats true. Thank you for the advice
            With Warmest Regards
            Dianne