joanns sales

  • ethnofusion
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      does anybody know if the switch to 40% coupons is a permenat one?

      also, the simplicity patterns have been on sale for 1.99, instead
      of .99. anybody know any thing about that either?
    • Michele Milunas
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        I don't know about the 40% coupons, but I just went to Joann's on Saturday and picked up 10 Simplicity patterns at their $1.99 sale. Just happened to be in there looking for a nightgown pattern for a 1940's nurse.....

        Michele
        does anybody know if the switch to 40% coupons is a permenat one?

        also, the simplicity patterns have been on sale for 1.99, instead
        of .99. anybody know any thing about that either?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor