Medieval Scholar's Hat

  • C
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      My stepdaughter's school hosts a Medieval History day every year and
      this year the teacher in charge has asked my husband and I for some
      special help. Since he knows my specialty is in costuming he asked me
      to do research on the look and sources for a Medieval Scholar's hat.
      (guess he wants to wear a costume this year) If you have any articles
      and online cataloges that feature the "real" thing, please post them
      for me. I've been doing some research and have found just a handful
      of sites so any help is grately appreciated.
      Thanks!
      Cheryl
    • Jeannie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
        you might want to try one of the historical recreation groups like
        the sca their website is www.sca.org and chekc out the arts and
        sciences area.

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "C"