  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2004
      > From: Karen <koalabar@...>
      > Subject: Importan Notice
      >
      > Hello Freinds
      >
      > As i was surfing yestarday I found intresting webpages. I
      > would like to share with my all friends and members in
      > this group. Please have a look
      > www.indiabazaar.net

      Very intriguing, and potentially extremely helpful for me!
      We do a fortuneteller as part of our Halloween
      entertainment on the park, and they are looking at adding
      another one because of the huge demand (the very first
      night we did it, there were still about 30 people in the
      waiting line an hour after the park closed, and poor
      Michelle didn't get a break all night!) I saw several
      items there that fit very well with the overall look we've
      tried to establish for that attraction.

      =====
      Curtis Kidd

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Karen Patrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
        I was checking my e-mail and was surprised to see this e-mail that I
        supposedly sent... I didn't. I reccomend NOT going to this site and I will
        try to see what on my computer caused this, sorry!!!!
        -The REAL Karen

        >From: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
        >To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 1043
        >Date: 31 Jul 2004 13:36:43 -0000
        >

        >There is 1 message in this issue.
        >
        >Topics in this digest:
        >
        > 1. Importan Notice
        > From: Karen <koalabar@...>

        >Message: 1
        > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:17:46 -0400
        > From: Karen <koalabar@...>
        >Subject: Importan Notice
        >
        >Hello Freinds
        >
        >As i was surfing yestarday I found intresting webpages. I would like to
        >share with my all friends and members in this group. Please have a look
        >www.indiabazaar.net
        >Thanks
        >
        >You can view this site at:
        >http://www.indiabazaar.net/
        >Thanks
        >
        >Karen

        >So where is your web site?
        >Visit http://www.earthlink.net/biz/hosting to build your own today!

        Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/
      • D. Hartshorn
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
          I visited the link. Please tell me why NOT to visit this site as I have contacted them in regards to possibly ordering wholesale from them
          With Warmest Regards
          Dianne

          Not All Who Wander Are Lost
          J.R.R. Tolkien
          I was checking my e-mail and was surprised to see this e-mail that I
          supposedly sent... I didn't. I reccomend NOT going to this site and I will
          try to see what on my computer caused this, sorry!!!!
          -The REAL Karen

          >From: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
          >To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 1043
          >Date: 31 Jul 2004 13:36:43 -0000
          >

          >There is 1 message in this issue.
          >
          >Topics in this digest:
          >
          > 1. Importan Notice
          > From: Karen <koalabar@...>

          >Message: 1
          > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:17:46 -0400
          > From: Karen <koalabar@...>
          >Subject: Importan Notice
          >
          >Hello Freinds
          >
          >As i was surfing yestarday I found intresting webpages. I would like to
          >share with my all friends and members in this group. Please have a look
          >www.indiabazaar.net
          >Thanks
          >
          >You can view this site at:
          >http://www.indiabazaar.net/
          >Thanks
          >
          >Karen

          >So where is your web site?
          >Visit http://www.earthlink.net/biz/hosting to build your own today!

          Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Aurora Celeste
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
            Because if Karen didn't send it herself, the company is using spyware
            and a kind of virus (not a harmful kind, but if it can find your email
            and send to your contacts automatically, it IS a virus) to contact
            people. You'll have to decide for yourself if you want to do business
            with a company that involves itself in such questionable practices.
            It IS possible that the company had nothing to do with it, but not
            likely, especially with such a specific email.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
              Thats true. Thank you for the advice
              With Warmest Regards
              Dianne