The syllabus is coming!

  • ~lisa.s
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      The easiest thing to do is to go to the Costumers Manifesto Group
      homepage and post the whole thing in the "file" area--there in the menu
      on the left hand side of the page. That way anyone interested can access
      it there, and it won't crowd the list for people who don't want the info.

      ~lisa.s
      ---

      --
      ~lisa.s * llsturts@...