fwd: link to "PLO"

  • Sir Real
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2000
      Hey folks - thought you might like this inspiration. Intergallactic glamortrons to Prince Valiants to really big blue hair.
      Wig on, wig out-
      Sir Real

      WIGSTOCK

      We are pleased to announce that polyliborg.com now has 90 pictures of the
      colorful crowd at this year's Wigstock online. Held annually on Labor
      Day on
      a pier on the Hudson in NYC, Wigstock is one of the most fabulous
      excuses to
      get dressed up, people watch, and enjoy a full day of drag queen and wigged
      out entertainment.

      See it all at http://www.polyliborg.com/current/solo/so-index.htm

      If anyone has any other pictures not represented from this, or any other
      year of Wigstock, we would love to have them!!

      Also, we want you to send us pictures of yourself that we can broadcast to
      the world and inspire others with your clever style. You can send one or one
      hundred; anything from Halloween outfits to a unique bathrobe your
      grandmother made. Please contribute to Solo Operations by contacting us at

      macks@...

      CARNAVAL, BAY TO BREAKERS & THRIFT STORE GLORY!

      The San Francisco PLO chapter has updated it's pages to include
      photos from several fabulous functions.

      See what happened at the Thrift Store Bike Tour...

      http://www.polyliborg.com/current/sf/ts-tour

      ...and PLO mobilizations at Bay to Breakers & Carnaval:

      http://www.polyliborg.com/current/sf/mobilize

      + Polyester Liberation Organization - Global Operations
      +
      + this is our global announcement list
      +
      + visit the PLO Headquarters @ http://www.polyliborg.com