RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Building a wedding dress long distance.Bad idea?

  • Contessa Timmerman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2004
      When I got married ten years ago. I lived in California and my Cousin lived
      in Tennesee.

      She made my wedding dress for me. I gave her the design and material. I
      had a 3 foot train and
      lots specially designed by me. I am so proud of this wedding dress that my
      cousin would make this for me.

      Yes she lived a long way away, but that didnt mean she couldnt nor wouldnt
      do it for me. at the end, she came early and the dress fit, It was and
      still is beautiful. I am so proud to tell all the world, that my cousin,
      who lived far away would take the time to make me a beautiful gown for my
      wedding. It's a treasure to know that I meant that much to her that she
      would do this for me.

      Do your best, If your neice means a lot to you , then know she will treasure
      it forever, it's not just a wedding gown, it's a touching memory of someone
      who loves her.

      Best Wishes,
      Contessa