re: white boots

  • butchncleo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2004
      have you tried ebay. that might work.
    • sherman, talley and raymond
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2004
        White boots can be obtained from marching band and color guard companies.
        Try Peacock MArching world for inexp[ensive white stretch boots
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2004
          Try this one. I've seen her work and they are very neat!
          http://store.yahoo.com/ladyorensmedievalshoes/
          CAT

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Rhonda Kirkpatrick-