Warning of insolvent theatre company

  • MICHAEL ELIZABETH ZIMMERMAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      As I spoke to Rick this morning to return some rental items, it occurred to me that I should warn you in case the company I rented them for tries to contact you in the future,as they are going under and are unable to pay me.If you rent to Sylvia's Dinner Theatre in Portland, Oregon, be advised that they cannot at this time meet their payroll and I have been waiting for payment on my account for four months. You rent to them at your own risk and will probably NOT get paid if items are lost, stolen or damaged,as the only person who WOULD have kept track of them(me) is not longer on their staff.
      I hold your company in the highest regard. You staff is most helpful and informed and your services exemplary.As an independent design contractor, I am swift to recommend your services to every company I work with. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Zimmerman, Eleventh Hour Costumes,zimmermanel@...