Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Garrison Cap

  • Ruth & Ana
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      I wasn't going to bring this up, but in the interests of historic
      completeness.....

      When I was in the Air Force 30 years ago, there was a very vulgar term
      for this cap that referred to women's genatalia--which it
      resembles....."c**t cap".

      I can only hope that the military has changed enough to obliterate this
      term....

      Ana
      _

      >____________________________________
      >
      >Message: 7
      > Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:53:30 -0400
      > From: "Michele Milunas" <drkfrau@...>
      >Subject: Re: Re: Military cap url
      >
      >Allison,
      >
      >Very informative site! Please thank your dad for his service to our country for me. The Germans called the "garrison cap" the "Schiffen" cap because to them, it looked like a little boat.
      >
      >Michele

    • Ken & Patricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
        I retired in 2002 the term is still around.

        Patricia