Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: help!

  • Joannah Hansen
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
      The mental image summoned by "animatronics curse" just makes the mind boggle!:-))

      --- "Sherman, Talley and Raymond" <jimmysdevoted@...> wrote:
      I suggest going to the Boston UNiveristy or Boston OCnservatory sites and get the phone number to talk with an advisor.
      I am looking forward to someday studying under Tara.. Hubby wants to move to Alaska..
      I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 15, 2009
        Does anyone have any pictures they can post of mascot, parade or
        character costumes? Thanks!
      • Mary Farrell
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
          I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or even say that we are working on.
          What do you want to use the photos for?
          Mary
        • jim
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 11, 2009
            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Mary Farrell
            <marymary614@...> wrote:

            > I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily
            copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or
            even say that we are working on.
            > What do you want to use the photos for?
            > Mary

            Any pictures you can post would be great!