Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: help!

  • Theresa Roden
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
      <LOL> "animatronics curse" Brightened my day!

      Theresa

      "Sherman, Talley and Raymond" <jimmysdevoted@...> wrote:
      I suggest going to the Boston UNiveristy or Boston OCnservatory sites and get the phone number to talk with an advisor.
      I am looking forward to someday studying under Tara.. Hubby wants to move to Alaska..
      I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
        In a message dated 6/2/2004 9:52:08 AM Central Standard Time,
        jimmysdevoted@... writes:
        I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
        "Curse"? Is that a Freudian slip referring to how difficult the class will
        be?

      • Joannah Hansen

          > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
          theatre???

          Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • jim
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 15, 2009
            Does anyone have any pictures they can post of mascot, parade or
            character costumes? Thanks!
          • Mary Farrell
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
              I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or even say that we are working on.
              What do you want to use the photos for?
              Mary
            • jim
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 11, 2009
                --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Mary Farrell
                <marymary614@...> wrote:

                > I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily
                copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or
                even say that we are working on.
                > What do you want to use the photos for?
                > Mary

                Any pictures you can post would be great!